Friday, February 12, 2010

Aloha Friday


I often answer An Island Life's Aloha Friday question but haven't ever posted one of my own. Thought it might be fun. If you want to participate as well, head to An Island Life to add yourself to her Linky Widget.

So, I wonder:

Are you doing something special to honor Canada while you
watch the Opening Ceremonies tonight?



We haven't come up with anything creative yet. Everyone I know (us included) ate Chinese food for the Opening Ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics. I suppose we could eat a pile of Canadian Bacon for dinner and spend the rest of the day saying, "Eh?"

6 comments:

JamericanSpice said...

We have no plans here.

Erica said...

nope we don't have any plans but i am excited about the opening ceremonies.

jerricapuck said...

I don't usually watch, so no.
But good question.

Natalie A. said...

No plans. It's on though right now!

~ Noelle said...

nope, we didnt do anything, but the ceremony was nice... I just hate it about the one Olympian who passed away...

Sue said...

No - we just watched them. I actually fell asleep in the middle. The athletes coming in seemed to take forever.

Very sad about the death of the luger.

Thanks for stopping by mine.